Definición de chemist en inglés:
- Legalise drugs and have them properly sold in chemists and off-licenses, and there will be no money to buy guns.
- These are available through chemists sold as a remedy for motion sickness.
- Weleda products are available from most chemists and health food shops.
- The higher professional category includes chemists, vets, dentists and barristers.
- There is still the image that chemists simply dispense medicine after a visit to the doctor.
- However, it did eventually run out, and the chemist reported that he was no longer allowed to supply it, because the mercury content was potentially dangerous.
- The first person to appreciate the meaning of such experiments was the English chemist and physicist Henry Cavendish.
- One researcher with perhaps the greatest reason to hope for success in producing silicon was the English chemist and physicist Humphry Davy.
- Take for example vinegar, more formally known to chemists as acetic acid, CH 3 COOH.
The word alchemy (Late Middle English) was a medieval science that looked to transform matter, in particular to convert base metals into gold or find a universal ‘elixir of life’. It was the medieval equivalent of chemistry, and was also the origin of the word. Alchemy came via Old French and medieval Latin from Arabic al-kīmiyā, which was from Greek khēmia ‘the art of transforming metals’. See also elixir
Palabras que riman con chemistbiochemist
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.