Definición de chemosensory en inglés:
1(Of a sense organ or receptor) responsive to chemical stimuli.
- Taste is detected by the chemosensory organs that are found in an animal's gustatory or tactile receptor systems.
- It is generally difficult to discern the complete repertoire of other chemosensory receptor genes in mammals.
- With the exception of the vaginal plate chemosensory sensilla, we have identified members of the OBP family in all chemosensory organs.
1.1Of or relating to chemosensory organs or their action: patients with chemosensory impairment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Subjective complaints do not always accurately reflect the chemosensory disturbance experienced by a patient.
- He develops improved chemosensory capacities the ability to better smell the pheromones of others.
- In addition, the vomeronasal organ in the nose is a part of a chemosensory system that is independent of the olfactory system.
Definición de chemosensory en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan