The treatment of disease by the use of chemical substances, especially the treatment of cancer by cytotoxic and other drugs.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cancer treatment using chemotherapy or radiotherapy can also make men infertile.
- The main treatments for bone cancer are chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and surgery.
- This is used less often than surgery and chemotherapy to treat ovarian cancer.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- People using these drugs were called chemotherapists and are now called medical oncologists or cancer specialists.
- When celebrated chemotherapist Dr Kettering found out he had advanced cancer, he told his colleagues, ‘Do anything you want - but no chemotherapy!’
- I asked my first question of my doctor and chemotherapist: ‘What is the best technical literature about mesothelioma?’
Más definiciones de chemotherapyDefinición de chemotherapy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.