The treatment of disease by the use of chemical substances, especially the treatment of cancer by cytotoxic and other drugs.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Cancer treatment using chemotherapy or radiotherapy can also make men infertile.
- The main treatments for bone cancer are chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and surgery.
- This is used less often than surgery and chemotherapy to treat ovarian cancer.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- People using these drugs were called chemotherapists and are now called medical oncologists or cancer specialists.
- When celebrated chemotherapist Dr Kettering found out he had advanced cancer, he told his colleagues, ‘Do anything you want - but no chemotherapy!’
- I asked my first question of my doctor and chemotherapist: ‘What is the best technical literature about mesothelioma?’
Palabras que riman con chemotherapyaromatherapy, hypnotherapy, physiotherapy, psychotherapy, radiotherapy, therapy
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: chemo|ther¦apy
Definición de chemotherapy en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda