- Selectively choose (the most beneficial or profitable items, opportunities, etc.) from what is available: the company should buy the whole airline and not just cherry-pick its best assetsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We don't want someone coming in and cherry-picking the profitable routes; what happens to the really fragile lifeline services then?
- He added that the government had already allowed private firms to cherry-pick profitable work.
- While Scotland will be able to cherry-pick the best aspects of this US experience, there will be a different emphasis because of the strength of the voluntary sector.
Más definiciones de cherry-pickDefinición de cherry-pick en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.