sustantivo[mass noun] Judaism
- The attribute of grace, benevolence, or compassion, especially (in Kabbalism) as one of the sephiroth.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Abraham was famous for his acts of chesed, kindness.
- God is also constantly engaged in sustaining all of Creation through acts of chesed.
- For God to have created the world at all was nothing short of an act of chesed!
Hebrew ḥeseḏ 'grace, loving-kindness'.
Más definiciones de chesedDefinición de chesed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.