- A square board divided into sixty-four alternating dark and light squares (conventionally called ‘black’ and ‘white’), used for playing chess or draughts (checkers).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The playground is now a more pleasant and interesting place for the children with grid games, such as hopscotch, jigsaws, target games and three chessboards with draught pieces.
- The stereotypical embodiment of such games is the classic chessboard, in all its variations.
- Also, it's the number of squares on the chessboard.
Más definiciones de chessboardDefinición de chessboard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.