adjetivo (chewier, chewiest)
(Of food) needing to be chewed hard or for some time before being swallowed: the rye bread has a nice, chewy texture derogatory the pigeon breast starter was chewy and overcooked
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Heavy, chewy food such as red meat can soften that sensation.
- It was the kind with the hard outside and then a thick but slightly chewy fruit flavored middle.
- This slice is chewy and irresistible: you just have to have another piece!
sustantivo[mass noun] (also chewie) informal
chewy on your boot
- Australian informal A spectator’s call intended to discourage or mock a player: the opposition yell, ‘chewy on your boot!’Más ejemplos en oraciones
- "I could have kicked that!" is a much more pointed and harsher form of the old-fashioned admonition, "Chewy on yer boot!"
- He then followed up quickly with, "chewy on your boot".
- "Chewy on your boots, Vlad!" he cried.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘You have to taste the sweetness and salt at the same time, and a little bit of chewiness,’ Sena says.
- I meekly told her about the chewiness of the meat.
- All these processes together give the noodles just the right degree of chewiness.
Palabras que riman con chewybluey, chop suey, cooee, Dewey, dewy, Drambuie, feng shui, gluey, gooey, hooey, Hughie, Louie, Louis, phooey, rouille, screwy, Wanganui
Definición de chewy en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda