Definición de chewy en inglés:
adjetivo (chewier, chewiest)
(Of food) needing to be chewed hard or for some time before being swallowed: the rye bread has a nice, chewy texture derogatory the pigeon breast starter was chewy and overcooked
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Heavy, chewy food such as red meat can soften that sensation.
- It was the kind with the hard outside and then a thick but slightly chewy fruit flavored middle.
- This slice is chewy and irresistible: you just have to have another piece!
- Example sentences
- ‘You have to taste the sweetness and salt at the same time, and a little bit of chewiness,’ Sena says.
- I meekly told her about the chewiness of the meat.
- All these processes together give the noodles just the right degree of chewiness.
Definición de chewy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan