Definición de chewy en inglés:
adjetivo (chewier, chewiest)
(Of food) needing to be chewed hard or for some time before being swallowed: the rye bread has a nice, chewy texture derogatory the pigeon breast starter was chewy and overcooked
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Heavy, chewy food such as red meat can soften that sensation.
- It was the kind with the hard outside and then a thick but slightly chewy fruit flavored middle.
- This slice is chewy and irresistible: you just have to have another piece!
- Example sentences
- ‘You have to taste the sweetness and salt at the same time, and a little bit of chewiness,’ Sena says.
- I meekly told her about the chewiness of the meat.
- All these processes together give the noodles just the right degree of chewiness.
Definición de chewy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan