sustantivo[mass noun] • informal , chiefly • derogatory
- Literature which appeals to young women.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘To me, romantic fiction - chick lit - goes back to Jane Austen,’ she says.
- The women in non-fiction chick lit possess all the cartoonish and exaggerated qualities of chick-lit heroines, and none of the complexity of real women.
- In commercial fiction the glossy twenty-something characters of chick lit are being joined by more realistic middle-aged heroines whose experiences of life and love are often more complicated and affecting.
Más definiciones de chick litDefinición de chick lit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.