- North American term for tit1.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Aside from pigeons, chickadees, seagulls, and the occasional bluejay, we city-dwellers don't usually get to see a variety of bird species.
- I thought this was smart since that would save energy, but I'm sure there is some predator defense that works since most chickadees grab a seed and eat it elsewhere.
- There seems to be less of a variety of species now, but the cute chickadees still come by, picking their way through the seeds to get to their favorite sunflower seeds.
mid 19th century: imitative of its call.
Más definiciones de chickadeeDefinición de chickadee en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.