- A thin piece of beef which is lightly battered and fried until crisp.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One dish that warrants a drive from Houston is the chicken-fried steak.
- After all, my condescension was based almost solely on those childhood experiences in Oklahoma, a state much better known for chicken-fried steak than for Peking duck.
- The menu offers such eclectic fare as Greek salad, New Mexico meatloaf special, and chicken-fried steak.
Más definiciones de chicken-fried steakDefinición de chicken-fried steak en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.