- An infectious disease causing a mild fever and a rash of itchy inflamed pimples which turn to blisters and then loose scabs. It is caused by the herpes zoster virus and mainly affects children. Also called varicella.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Viruses including flu, herpes, measles and chickenpox can cause pneumonia.
- Generally, chickenpox is a milder illness for children than it is for adults.
- Some children were suffering from malaria, chickenpox and diarrhea.
early 18th century: probably so named because of its mildness, as compared to smallpox.
Más definiciones de chickenpoxDefinición de chickenpox en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.