Definición de chickpea en inglés:
1A round yellowish edible seed, widely used as a pulse. Also called garbanzo.
- Cut back and focus on getting more of your protein from vegetables like chickpeas and lima beans.
- The soup is packed with healthy ingredients like garlic, carrots, chickpeas, and corn.
- Almonds, walnuts, kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas and sunflower seeds are healthy options.
2The Old World plant of the pea family which bears chickpeas.
- Cicer arietinum, family Leguminosae
- The pods in the spaced chickpea plants were fully exposed to light for most of the day.
- A different mineral nutrient solution was applied to each of four groups of chickpea plants from the time of transplanting to the sand mixture (7 d after imbibition).
- The chickpea is a delicate, graceful plant that branches near the ground and is usually about 2 feet high.
Definición de chickpea en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan