- A knot or coil of hair arranged on the back of a woman’s head: her hair was drawn back from her face into a chignonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Other low- and no-maintenance looks include chignons, ponytails or donning a bandanna.
- I have of course gone through those periods of wishing I had straight hair, and even thinking that it would be less hassle because then I could put in a cute chignon or a low ponytail.
- The women, with hair pulled into chignons, wore bright costumes resembling frilled bathing suits from that era.
late 18th century: from French, originally 'nape of the neck', based on Latin catena 'chain'.
Más definiciones de chignonDefinición de chignon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.