- (In Argentinian cookery) a piquant sauce or marinade traditionally used on grilled meat, typically containing parsley, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, and flakes of chilli pepper: often billed as ‘Argentine barbecue sauce’, chimichurri extends its influence far beyond the grillMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Grilled Argentine meats, huge portions served with chimichurri, the characteristic Argentine dipping sauce made from parsley, olive oil, vinegar, garlic and peppers.
- With the beef came grilled asparagus, yuca-crab tatter tots (potatoes) and, in case the adobo rub wasn't tangy enough, an abundance of roasted garlic chimichurri, that herbed, spicy Argentinian sauce.
- They were tossed together with blue cheese and soft-stewed carrots and topped with chimichurri.
Argentinian Spanish: origin unknown.
Más definiciones de chimichurriDefinición de chimichurri en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.