Definición de chiropody en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly British
The treatment of the feet and their ailments.
- He has unveiled a three-year recovery plan that includes slashing prices and closing its laser eye treatment, dentist and chiropody clinics.
- Participants spend three years at Waterloo studying kinesiology, and two years at Michener studying either chiropody or respiratory therapy.
- Visiting services will be available such as physiotherapy, chiropody, occupational therapists and alternative therapists.
- Example sentences
- The four bed unit combined the work of clinical nurse specialists, dermatologists, vascular surgeons, chiropodists, and social workers.
- They will be attended by a diabetes nurse specialist, a dietician, a chiropodist, a physiotherapist and a Diabetes of Ireland resource officer.
- A chiropodist will hold a clinic on Thursday, June 12, at 11 am in the Portmagee Community Centre.
Definición de chiropody en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary