Definición de chital en inglés:
A deer having lyre-shaped antlers and a white-spotted fawn coat, native to India and Sri Lanka.
- Cervus axis, family Cervidae
- In addition to deer, chital and wild boar, domestic cattle are now an important item on the tiger's menu in several areas.
- Mills has culled a great deal of data to show which ungulates form its preferred diet - chital, sambar, nilgai and barasingha, and in some forests, gaur.
- 8 June: We arrived to find Lakshmi carrying a small chital fawn across the meadow to the upper fork of Menhar Nala.
Definición de chital en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia