- The smaller intestines of a pig, cooked as food.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He said: ‘Food like pigs trotters, tripe and chitterling are all foods which we tried to avoid eating, but now they are being served up at some of the trendiest restaurants in London.’
- There are many recipes which call for intestines, a more general term which would often include chitterlings.
- He buys one and thinks as he eats it how he used to pretend that he didn't like yams, chitterlings, and other soul food because he thought liking that food made him seem ignorant and common.
Middle English: perhaps related to synonymous German Kutteln.
Más definiciones de chitterlingsDefinición de chitterlings en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.