sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
A colourless liquid made from acetylene and hydrochloric acid and polymerized to form neoprene.
- Chemical formula: CH2CClCHCH2
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The product of the reaction was 2-chlorobutadiene, called chloroprene because of its similarity to isoprene.
- The Report states the listing is based on findings from laboratory animal studies of chloroprene in which cancer was observed in multiple organs of multiple species following long-term inhalation exposures.
- In some of Kent's tubing, chloroprene and various flexible TPEs take the place of natural rubber.
Definición de chloroprene en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.