sustantivo (plural choccies)[mass noun] informal
1Chocolate: [as modifier]: choccy biscuits
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The whole family went to the supermarket tonight in order to get the non-perishable essentials for Christmas, like booze, choccy biscuits, booze, frozen gateux, booze, mixed nuts, oh, did I mention some wine.
- I can remember being six or seven and being sent to the shop to buy her six bars of Galaxy or Turkish Delight or cakes or choccy biccies.
- Everyone else whipped out loaves of bread, ham & cheese, sandwiches, tins of beer etc while I munched on my usual choccy bar.
1.1 [count noun] A chocolate sweet.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I need prior warning for romance, there's stuff to arrange, flowers to be bought, choccies to find.
- He sported his cap while admiring the choccies, only whipping it off for the photograph outside, with the words: ‘I don't think people need to see me in a hairnet.’
- Close your eyes and try to imagine those Belgian choccies are Cadbury's finest.
Palabras que riman con choccycocky, flocky, gnocchi, hockey, jockey, oche, pocky, rocky, schlocky, stocky
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda