sustantivo[usually as modifier]
- A small piece of chocolate used in biscuits, cakes, and ice cream: chocolate-chip cookiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She decided to try the strawberry sorbet, and I chose the double chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
- I imagine her confessing that she ends each day with a pint of chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream, but that's obviously not the case.
- Ice creams with inclusions such as mint chocolate chip and chocolate-chip cookie dough have become mainstream favorites across all age groups.
Más definiciones de chocolate chipDefinición de chocolate chip en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.