(also choy sum)
Definición de choi sum en inglés:
A small Chinese cabbage of a variety with mild-tasting leaves and small edible yellow flowers.
- Brassica rapa variety parachinensis, family Cruciferae
- The heavy sauce contrasted badly with the choi sum, which tasted only of water.
- The choy sum were cooked till soft in a savoury sauce that has hints of orange peel in it.
- Besides sampling specialities like beef choi sum and sha cha chicken, guests were also treated to a colourful lion dance.
Definición de choi sum en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan