- A separate division of many large organs, played using a third manual (keyboard), and typically having distinctively toned stops.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Christopher Herrick has chosen the smaller choir organ that Metzler built in 1979 at the opposite end to the main instrument at Stadtkirche in Switzerland's Zofingen.
- There are also two others, to unite the swell and choir organs to the great one, together or separate.
- Some choir organs are completely sealed in an enclosure so as to muffle the sound even more greatly.
Más definiciones de choir organDefinición de choir organ en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.