- Relating to or denoting nerve cells in which acetylcholine acts as a neurotransmitter. Contrasted with adrenergic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The active ingredients in this were alkaloids of belladonna, which we now know had the effect of inhibiting cholinergic neurotransmission and thereby reflex bronchoconstriction.
- The resulting overstimulation of cholinergic receptors produces the clinical effects shown in the table.
- Ketamine also indirectly interacts with a number of cellular receptors including the muscarinic, nicotinic, cholinergic, and opioid receptors.
Más definiciones de cholinergicDefinición de cholinergic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.