- A cell which has secreted the matrix of cartilage and become embedded in it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Microscopic examination revealed nodules of hyaline cartilage with chondrocytes arranged in a clustering pattern.
- It is essentially composed of a type II collagen sponge supported by water held in place by proteoglycans produced by the chondrocytes embedded in the matrix.
- Epiphyseal cartilages showed huge chondrocytes, frequently with intracytoplasmic vacuoles.
Más definiciones de chondrocyteDefinición de chondrocyte en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.