Definición de chordate en inglés:
An animal of the large phylum Chordata, comprising the vertebrates together with the sea squirts and lancelets.
- As an initial matter, the echinoderms and chordate phyla have been arranged in almost every possible phylogenetic order.
- Arthropods, chordates and annelids are the three segmented phyla in the animal kingdom.
- The zooplankton include chordate jellyfishes known as ‘salps,’ which are among the fastest-growing multicellular organisms on the planet.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to or denoting chordates.
- Surely a more penetrating expedition into invertebrate diversity was required to dig up the precursors of the chordate characteristics.
- Scenarios of pituitary evolution traditionally focused on the base of the chordates consistent with the exclusively chordate nature of the pituitary structure.
- They are small fish-like organisms in which the chordate characters are retained in the adult.
Definición de chordate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan