sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A neurological disorder characterized by jerky involuntary movements affecting especially the shoulders, hips, and face. See also Huntington's disease, Sydenham's chorea.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The hallmarks of rheumatic fever include arthritis, carditis, cutaneous disease, chorea, and subsequent acquired valvular disease.
- Other causes of apparent clumsiness include visual impairment, orthopedic disorders, mild cerebral palsy, hereditary ataxia, and congenital chorea.
- Mothers may also have livedo reticularis, arterial or venous thrombosis, or neurologic conditions such as migraine, epilepsy, chorea, or transient ischemic attacks.
late 17th century: via Latin from Greek khoreia 'dancing in unison', from khoros 'chorus'.
Más definiciones de choreaDefinición de chorea en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.