Definición de choreology en inglés:
The notation of dance movement.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Though most widely used in ballet companies, choreology has subsequently been evolved to deal with non-classical movement also, and together with Labanotation is the most internationally used system.
- People also ask, ‘Well, why do we need to have choreology, in this day and age of videotape?’
- In that female dominated world of choreology it was indeed rare to find another man who was interested in notation.
- choreologist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This new production, staged by Cranko expert Reid Anderson and Benesh choreologist Jane Bourne, featured scenery and costumes by Susan Benson that were borrowed from the National Ballet of Canada and never before seen in New York.
- In 1960 the Royal Ballet became the first company to hire a professional choreologist.
- Caroline Palmer (choreologist) has been with me the whole time on this production notating as I've been choreographing.
1960s: from Greek khoreia 'dancing in unison' (from khoros 'chorus') + -logy.
Definición de choreology en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda