- A chorus girl: pictures of 1930's chorines in stage costumes of the periodMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In Astaire's extraordinarily complex ‘Bojangles of Harlem,’ he dances by himself, with a proliferation of chorines, and finally with three massive rear-projection shadows of himself.
- And he became inordinately fond of various chorines and divas.
- After all, the young women she affectionately called ‘my girls’ were no common chorines.
Más definiciones de chorineDefinición de chorine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.