- Relating to or denoting fused chorionic and allantoic membranes around a fetus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Four, 10 to 15 day old embryonated chicken eggs were each inoculated via dropped chorioallantoic membranes with 0.1 mL of sample and incubated at 37 deg C as described by Senne.
- These differ from the chorioallantoic placentae of placentals, however, in that they have no villi, which effectively reduces the intimacy of contact between fetus and mother.
- Whenever possible, isolation via the propagation of virus on chorioallantoic membranes of chicken embryos should be used as the definitive diagnosis of choice.
Más definiciones de chorioallantoicDefinición de chorioallantoic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.