sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A test made in early pregnancy to detect congenital abnormalities in the fetus, in which a tissue sample is taken from the villi of the chorion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Another prenatal test, called chorionic villus sampling, can diagnose most, but not all, of the same birth defects as amniocentesis.
- These options include amniocentesis, early amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, and ultrasound examination.
- Women at higher risk of carrying a baby with such conditions may opt for testing procedures like amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling.
Más definiciones de chorionic villus samplingDefinición de chorionic villus sampling en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.