Definición de chowderhead en inglés:
sustantivoNorth American informal
A stupid person: even chowderheads like us could comprehend it
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I think I just coined ‘Better Blown Up Than Grown Up’ to describe the new crop of anti-war chowderheads, and their childish slogans.
- Besides, what chowderhead keeps cracking his bubble gum near the microphone all the time, anyway?
- These chowderheads can't seem to get it through their tiny brains that they're dealing with a legal problem now, not a PR problem.
mid 19th century: probably a variant of early 17th-century jolter-head 'thickheaded person'.
- Example sentences
- Once the decision was made to go for chowderheaded sensation over more difficult to digest substance, things only got worse.
- As usual, you've taken the most chowderheaded possible approach to an issue.
- Anyway, this all goes to show how chowderheaded the Martians really are.
Definición de chowderhead en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary