- A diagram showing the relative positions of genes along the length of a chromosome.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thirty segments distributed between 23 and 29 min on the chromosome map have been submitted to an inversion test.
- A chromosome map in which each position is linked to its n-plication degree (duplication, triplication, etc.) was established.
- Using these deletions, the mutations were mapped to seven intervals along the polytene chromosome map.
Más definiciones de chromosome mapDefinición de chromosome map en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.