- The characteristic number of chromosomes found in the cell nuclei of organisms of a particular species.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Meiosis is the process by which diploid organisms reduce their chromosome number by half to produce haploid gametes for sexual reproduction.
- It is unlikely that the collection of smaller linkage groups represent any additional chromosomes within the Ambystoma genome because the haploid chromosome number is indisputably 14 and microchromosomes are not known in this group.
- The two parental species are diploid with the same chromosome number.
Más definiciones de chromosome numberDefinición de chromosome number en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.