- A medical condition of unknown cause, with fever, aching, and prolonged tiredness and depression, typically occurring after a viral infection.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While the authors admit there is no cure, they align chronic fatigue syndrome with other conditions that can be successfully managed without a clear idea of aetiology.
- He was also interested in the contribution of viral infections to chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Narcolepsy has been mistaken for epilepsy, chronic fatigue syndrome, and schizophrenia.
Más definiciones de chronic fatigue syndromeDefinición de chronic fatigue syndrome en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.