- A person who studied historical records to establish the dates of past events: Jonson was elected chronologer of London in 1628Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By dating backward, chronologers could use both computations, showing how they differed.
- The raw materials that chronologers deployed, moreover, came from an immense variety of sources.
- A writer of great versatility, Middleton also wrote many pageants and masques, and was appointed city chronologer in 1620.
Más definiciones de chronologerDefinición de chronologer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.