Definición de chump en inglés:
1 informal A foolish or easily deceived person: I was left feeling a bit of a chump
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Just to make sure they knew he meant business the chump fired off a few rounds randomly to scare the shocked onlookers into submission.
- You really think that these chumps can outdo me?
- Imagine being the resident sex symbol of the street, and your only prospects are those chumps?
2British The thick end of something, especially a loin of lamb or mutton.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Big Man, although a bit miffed that I'd bagged the prawns, opted for roast fig and prosciutto salad with pecorino and mizuna, and then the chump of lamb with colcanon and thyme jus.
- Place each chump, skin-side down and roast for 10-12 minutes until just tender but still slightly pink in the middle.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the tin and then add the lamb chumps.
off one's chump
- British informal Mad: I was beginning to think he’d gone off his chumpMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He must be off his chump if he thinks we're going to fork out that sort of money for a 3mx3m conservatory without any of the extras.
- He must've gone off his chump in his dotage.
- He is probably too off his chump to perform.
Definición de chump en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia