Definición de chump en inglés:
1 informal A foolish or easily deceived person: I was left feeling a bit of a chump
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Just to make sure they knew he meant business the chump fired off a few rounds randomly to scare the shocked onlookers into submission.
- You really think that these chumps can outdo me?
- Imagine being the resident sex symbol of the street, and your only prospects are those chumps?
2British The thick end of something, especially a loin of lamb or mutton.
- The Big Man, although a bit miffed that I'd bagged the prawns, opted for roast fig and prosciutto salad with pecorino and mizuna, and then the chump of lamb with colcanon and thyme jus.
- Place each chump, skin-side down and roast for 10-12 minutes until just tender but still slightly pink in the middle.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the tin and then add the lamb chumps.
off one's chump
- British informal Mad: I was beginning to think he’d gone off his chumpMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He must be off his chump if he thinks we're going to fork out that sort of money for a 3mx3m conservatory without any of the extras.
- He must've gone off his chump in his dotage.
- He is probably too off his chump to perform.
Definición de chump en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia