- I am still haunted my the look of horror on my beloved's face as I chundered booze and party snacks over her billowing cleavage.
- A voice drifted down through the hatch above our heads, ‘I'm amazed,’ it said. ‘Only three people have chundered so far.’
- And in both cases there is the possibility that you'll end up in an alley behind the pub or club chundering in the gutter.
- It is amazing, though, that even covered in vomit, only one person dared to complain; while others sat, reeking of chunder for nearly two hours as the train reached its destination.
- The whole van was covered in chunder, we had to stop for about an hour to just clean this thing out.
- Where does all this suave urbanity leave the true, ocker Aussie, the weathered stockman riding along in the outback with his trusty sheepdog, always ready for a few tinnies and a bloody good chunder?
1950s: probably from rhyming slang Chunder Loo 'spew', from the name of a cartoon character Chunder Loo of Akim Foo, who appeared in advertisements for Cobra boot polish in the Sydney Bulletin in the early 20th century.
Palabras que riman con chunderasunder, blunder, hereunder, plunder, rotunda, sunder, thereunder, thunder, under, up-and-under, wonder
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: chun|der
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.