- An animal said to exist in parts of Latin America, where it supposedly attacks animals, especially goats.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is the study of such creatures as the Australian bunyip, Bigfoot, the chupacabra, and the Loch Ness monster.
- While this explanation is true for many paranormal manifestations, it is also possible cause for the chupacabra's manifestation.
- It contains photos of animals that have supposedly been killed by chupacabras, and supposed tracks of the beast.
Spanish, literally 'goatsucker', from chupar 'to suck' + cabra 'goat'.
Más definiciones de chupacabraDefinición de chupacabra en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.