sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly North American
- Buttered toast sprinkled with ground cinnamon and sugar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I wanted to run a tearoom how I would like it to be, serving really nice cakes, scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, cinnamon toast and anchovy toast.
- I guess it didn't help much that I had had cinnamon toast with a lot of sugar dumped on it for breakfast.
- The two slices of cinnamon toast were hot and well buttered.
Más definiciones de cinnamon toastDefinición de cinnamon toast en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.