- (Of biological processes) recurring naturally on a twenty-four-hour cycle, even in the absence of light fluctuations: a circadian rhythmMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In continuous light, circadian growth rhythms were detectable for up to 2 weeks.
- While discussing the mechanisms underlying circadian rhythms, it would be well worth mentioning their genetic basis.
- Terry learned to eat in tune with his natural circadian rhythms.
1950s: formed irregularly from Latin circa 'about' + dies 'day'.
Más definiciones de circadianDefinición de circadian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.