- 1A circular band, typically one made of precious metal, worn on the head as an ornament.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A circlet rested atop his head, and was adorned with a single, four-pointed star.
- She wears a long veil with a circlet of flowers round her head.
- Some women wear a shayla, a black gauzy scarf wrapped around the head and held in place by a variety of hats, head circlets, or jewelry.
- 1.1A small circular arrangement or object.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The mouth of most echinoids is provided with five hard teeth arranged in a circlet.
- Despite the dearth of light, his pupils were the size of pin-pricks, and were ringed in jagged circlets of gold.
Más definiciones de circletDefinición de circlet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.