- Moving or situated around the sun.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The contents support a remarkably simple way of envisioning how members of the sun's family, including our home planet, make their circumsolar rounds.
- The purpose of this task was preparing new data about processes of solid material sublimation and dynamics of circumsolar dust clouds at indicated spectral lines.
- The Earth was born in the Sun's plasma and was put by the Sun into the circumsolar orbit more than 4 billon years ago.
Más definiciones de circumsolarDefinición de circumsolar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.