- Moving or situated around the earth: circumterrestrial spaceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Salyut and Mir orbital stations were part of a unique program for a stage-by-stage building of human presence in circumterrestrial space.
- This one after the separation of the second stage should go in circular circumterrestrial orbit using its principal engine.
- It is found that an impact by a Mars-sized body usually results in formation of a circumterrestrial disk rather than direct formation of a clump.
Más definiciones de circumterrestrialDefinición de circumterrestrial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.