(also cirripede /ˈsɪrɪpiːd/)
- A crustacean of the class Cirripedia; a barnacle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cleaning process of the illustrated sample containing numerous cirriped plates was accomplished within 10 seconds!
- He said he had fallen asleep while sunbathing on the beach in shallow water and had awoken to find the clinging cirriped firmly in place.
- On the other hand, some cirriped species may dissociate from dead sea turtles as occurs with other commensal taxa, which are rarely found on dead stranded sea turtles.
Más definiciones de cirripedDefinición de cirriped en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.