- On the same side of the Atlantic as the speaker.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One thinks of his first book with its peerless interpretation of faith and culture in the cisatlantic lands of Don Quixote and Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz.
- In the preface to the English translation, he says that his cisatlantic experience left him with ‘a persistent sense of self-consciousness and Unheimlichkeit.’
- In American Studies, for example, the transatlantic, the circumatlantic and the cisatlantic on one seaboard and Pacific Rim paradigms on the other offer modes of understanding and theorizing flows which provide crucial ways of rethinking place and its relationship to space.
Más definiciones de cisatlanticDefinición de cisatlantic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.