Definición de citizen en inglés:
- Every citizen of the nation enjoys the cultural legacy afforded by song.
- It is a display of loyalty and passion of a nation's citizens in its uniting icon: the flag.
- One of the key points is that we have to respond as citizens rather than consumers.
- The management would like to point out that not all citizens of the fair city of Liverpool look like this.
- What is the point of overriding a planning department in the council, and the citizens of the city?
- A city was represented in other cities by one or more citizens of those cities.
- citizen of the world
- A person who is at home in any country: he has long since ceased to be a provincial and is now very much a citizen of the worldMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But Greenland educators are discovering that if Greenlandic students are to become citizens of the world - to use the Internet and pursue higher education - they must be able to communicate in it.
- It was the domination of western style thinking and the growing preoccupation of the new regimes with Fabian style thinking that came in the way of citizens of the world, facing a new historical reality, together realising a better world.
- The world is our country, we are citizens of the world and creatures of the universe.
Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French citezein, alteration (probably influenced by deinzein 'denizen') of Old French citeain, based on Latin civitas 'city' (see city).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.