- Derived from or related to citrus fruit: a citric flavourMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The most common citric fruits are grapefruit, orange, lime, pineapple, and tomato.
- His lips puckered and a deep shiver crawled down his spine as he swallowed the sour juice from the citric fruit.
- Although it is dry, clean and relatively flavourless (it is brewed in part with sucrose, which ferments almost perfectly), it has a nice citric bouquet and a hint of lemon flavour that distinguishes it from other light lagers.
late 18th century: from Latin citrus 'citron tree' + -ic.
Más definiciones de citricDefinición de citric en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.