- The refusal to comply with certain laws considered unjust, as a peaceful form of political protest.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They vowed to continue their campaign of peaceful protest and civil disobedience every day until the bombing stops.
- Delegates called for a campaign of mass civil disobedience, strikes and direct action to stop the war.
- We have been using direct action and civil disobedience against the war and the army.
Más definiciones de civil disobedienceDefinición de civil disobedience en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.