- A marriage solemnized as a civil contract without religious ceremony.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Provisions in the Act govern civil marriages and require no religious ritual or ceremony of any kind.
- If they oppose civil marriage as an institution, they wouldn't be sinning by entering into the religious marriage but not the civil marriage.
- They conveniently ignore the fact that there is a distinct difference between religious and civil marriages and that California recognizes common-law relationships.
Más definiciones de civil marriageDefinición de civil marriage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.