(also chiefly US civil union)
- (In some countries) a legally recognized union of a same-sex couple, with rights similar to those of marriage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The state already has a statute banning recognition of same-sex marriages and civil unions.
- Given that lengthy list, I ask how anyone can possibly say that civil unions are not same-sex marriages.
- Support for civil unions and same-sex marriage has been steadily dropping in polls.
Más definiciones de civil partnershipDefinición de civil partnership en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.